Terms & Conditions
Daily Eco’s registered office is Kingsbury House, Kingsbury Square, Melksham SN12 6HL. Daily Eco is a limited company and trades as Daily Eco Limited. It is registered under number 124 554 10.
1. General Terms
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general use and information and whilst we try to keep the content up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any type, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you may place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content within this website may change without notice.
• All payments are made in GBP (British Pound Sterling). We reserve the right to modify the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time.
• Images displayed on this website may show products that we do not sell which are used in the images as props or illustration purposes only.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text descriptions, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from Daily Eco.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• We do everything possible to keep the website up and running correctly and for easy use. However, to note, Daily Eco takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• Where our website may display links to other websites, they are provided for your information and convenience and do not however mean that we endorse the website(s) nor do we have responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
2. Making a Purchase & the Contract
By placing an order on our website you declare and acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years old and you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract. To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a dispatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server.
Daily Eco shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.
Daily Eco will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. Availability permitting, orders will be dispatched for delivery within the stated time frame. The dispatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If for any reason you receive a damaged item, please contact our customer service team within 14 days. They will be happy to assist you and arrange a replacement or refund where applicable. We do advise you to check when possible goods upon arrival. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries, or for any other reason. If you refuse delivery, please notify our customer service team as soon as possible.
Daily Eco are committed to keep low the travel distance between the product manufacturer and the consumer. We try to schedule our delivery times so the goods are sent out in bulk on specific days and where possible, are delivered together. If you choose, you are more than welcome to pick up your items at our fulfilment centre (OPTION COMING SOON) or a pick-up point in Melksham.
5. Returns, Collections & Refunds
Daily Eco aims for full client satisfaction. However, if you are not completely satisfied with any of the goods you have purchased then please notify us as soon as possible and return them to us within 14 days for a full refund. Regarding return fees, please note if the goods were received damaged or were not your original order, collection of the goods will be our responsibility and free of charge. Otherwise, for all other returns for other reasons stated, collection of the goods needs to be arranged and paid by the customer thank you. You are also welcome to drop off the goods at our fulfilment centre (OPTION COMING SOON) or a drop-off point in Melksham, please contact us in advance to arrange a time and location. Goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components included and intact. Please ensure that you include where possible full order details otherwise your refund may be delayed. Once your return has been processed, we will return any monies owed onto the original payment account. Our return address is: Daily Eco, Kingsbury House, Kingsbury square, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 6HL.
6. Health & Safety
• Children’s Toys - All the toys sold by Daily Eco comply with the European Toy Safety Regulations and bear the CE mark and age guides where appropriate. Please retain any packaging for future reference.
• Cleaning Products - Whilst these products are eco-friendly, it is advised to keep them away from young children as they are for kitchen, laundry or external use only.